Friday, December 10, 2010

Roots and Wings

The two most important things we can give our children. I have spent the last 7 months helping their root systems...holding them close and letting them know who and what they will always need - that their family is their root - we will be strong and hold them when they need it.......soon I will give them wings.

My beautiful journey as a stay at home mom is soon to end. I have been interviewing at a company and I believe it is going well and I will have an offer soon. I have researched and searched and found a daycare that I believe will offer them the best possible environment to learn and grow, to spread their wings.

I am so proud to have been able to spend this time with them, I am so grateful for every month we struggled to pay the mortgage so that I could hold and snuggle them a little longer, I am so grateful for a supportive husband who listened to me complain about money and rave about being home. I belive that these have been some of the most important times of all of our lives.

So, now that you have roots my beautiful children, jump and discover your wings....

No comments:

Post a Comment