Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Thank You!

I was reading a post today at one of my all time favorite blogs see it here and it reminded me to be thankful - as her blog so often does.

With all of the insanity in the world I need look no farther than our couch on a rainy day to find the reason I do it all.
My husband is an incredible, loving, artistic man who has so much patience with me sometimes I wonder where he gets it.
My 2 1/2 year old son is wise beyond his years and really astounds me with some of the things he says (Example: "It is exquisite", to which I reply "What is exquisite son" and he says "IT means very special mom")
My one year old daughter is a wonder, I am amazed every day by her new accomplishments.

It is so humbling to look at your children and see how much they grow and how much a part you play in their lives, and so today, I am thankful that I get to be in the story of their amazing lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment