Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sadness and Growth

No pictures this time - I can't find the USB cable for my camera - I will put finding it at the top of my to do list.

Our family has been going through a bit of a hard time, someone we love is sick and we cannot help them, my kids won't be spending their days with Grandma anymore, it is sad for them and I don't think they fully understand it but hopefully some day they will.

Our good friend Johanna has taken in our beautiful children, Dante provides a playmate for her son who is just 15 days older and Camille provides a nice balance of girlness, or she will once she gets used to the idea and stops crying. Poor Mimi, she is more like me than I thought, we both HATE change.

My loving husband keeps telling me that there are no problems just bigger solutions, and I couldn't ask for a more supportive spouse. Thank You honey for all you do for us. That which does not kill us only makes us stronger.

Here's hoping out of any sadness you feel, growth will sprout.

No comments:

Post a Comment