Friday, June 25, 2010

Adirondack Stone Works - Kekoa



One would think that after 2 years an almost 33 year old would be able to bury her dog, her friend, her first baby....how sad is it that I wasn't. My husband has been all over me to bury poor Kekoa, somehow I knew I wasn't ready...then I saw the beautiful stone memorials at Adirondack Stone Works online here and thought that might help. In two days I had received the most beautifully engraved stone that simply said "Kekoa". I could not find words to describe what he had been to me in life so I thought that a simple marker would be best.

I was surprised that the stone was so heavy - I guess I thought it was going to be thinner or something, it is substantial, please see the photo....the process was still difficult, but now I know that he will be remembered, simply and beautifully, Thank You so much to everyone at Adirondack for helping me set my beloved Kekoa free.

No comments:

Post a Comment