Sunday, May 9, 2010

Mother's Day

Today is the day we use to celebrate mothers everywhere, tonight I sit here and was reminded that as mothers we share a bond, one of love, and hope and dreaming. As I sit here typing and my family sleeps I think of all mothers, of my mother - the best mother anyone could ever ask for and an inspiration to me, of Kelle, a mother I know only through blogging who has taught me that life may not always be what we ask for or what we think we want, but in the end it usually ends up being exactly what we need, of other mothers who have done the best they could with what they had to give at the time, and I am reminded that there is no perfection except love.

Any mother who loves with all of her heart and soul, who breathes for her children and hopes for wonderful things for them, is the perfect mother. And so tonight I say to every mother everywhere, Happy Mother's Day - you are doing a wonderful job.

No comments:

Post a Comment